As of late my inbox has been getting flooded with save-the-dates and invites for upcoming events around town. I thought I’d share some of the style-focused happenings in the Twin Cities taking over the next couple months. Mark your calendars and get ready to break out those open-toes.
- March 13: Gentleman’s Gazzette Trunk Show at Goorin Bros. Hat Shop - Live music, hat discounts, networking, prizes, drinks from Prairie Vodka
- March 21: Idle Child Trunk Show at Cliché - Shop designs from local design label Idle Child
- March 28 – 30: lululemon athletica Warehouse Sale at Minneapolis Convention Center, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. – Get some cute workout gear at a seriously marked-down price. Word is to get there early and expect lines.
- March 30 – 31: Bb.U Model Project at FIVETWOSIX Salon in St. Paul – Need a fresh cut for spring? Bumble and bumble is looking for hair models to receive free cuts from licensed stylists. Click the link to sign up.
- April 5: North Loop Fashion Crawl – Women’s apparel shops in the North Loop neighborhood of Minneapolis will be hosting a fashion crawl with stores offering sales, raffles, drinks and FREE parking for shoppers. Plus a grand prize of a $500 shopping spree will be up for grabs. Participating shops include: Roe Wolfe, Arrow, C’est Chic, Statement Boutique, Lolë, D.Nolo and Handsome Bicycle.
- April 21: Buffalo Exchange Pop-Up Shop – In celebration of the company’s 40th anniversary, Buffalo Exchange will be sending a vintage Airstream around the country for several Western-themed pop up shops. Head to the Lyndale Ave. shop for some gently-used clothes and other fun activities.
- April 22: I AM EVERYTHING featuring Emma Berg at the Ritz Theater – Local designer Emma Berg will showcase a collection of prom dresses as well as her capsule F/W 2014 collection.
- April 26: Envision Spring 2014 at Orchestra Hall – Envision, the bi-annual runway event, is relocating this season from the Graves 601 Hotel to Orchestra Hall. The show and party will feature runway collections from local designers and boutiques including Cliché, Atmosfere, Martinpatrick3, Caroline Hayden, MAI, Stephanie Lake Design and more. Get your tickets quick!
(Photo credit: Ignite Models/Envision)